The Falls Road Aikido website was recently updated to make your navigation experience easier and more streamlined. For current students and prospective students, the website is a great place to understand the basics of Aikido, sign up for classes, and keep up to date on what’s happening at the dojo! Here are a few of the small changes that have been made:
1) Dojo and Instructors Information. The ABOUT, HISTORY, and INSTRUCTORS links provide a good bit of information about the dojo location, the history of Kinokawa Aikido, and the experience of the dojo’s instructors.
2) Photo galleries have been updated. The PHOTOS section has been reorganized and updated to most recent version of WordPress’s gallery, which should make your viewing experience easier. We’ll be adding more photos soon to give you an idea of what the dojo space offers!
3) Updated Blog. The BLOG section of the site is now more accessible and features some articles written by Sempai Cara-Michele Nether about the common applications of Aikido. More articles will come soon about current members, upcoming events, and new class offerings!
4) Calendar and Classes are now visible. Curious about what this month has to offer? The CALENDAR has all your answers! See what classes are scheduled, who’s teaching them, and how long they are! You can plan out your Aikido journey however best suits your schedule and need. Falls Road Aikido has a ton of different learning options. Check out what CLASSES we regularly offer.
A new Beginner’s Aikido Class will be offered soon, which is the perfect way to learn the basics of rolling, movement, self-protection, and self-defense.
5) Increased integration with the Strength & Vitality Wellness Center. Falls Road Aikido is a Strength & Vitality Wellness partner and is located just next door to it! The Center offers options for acupuncture and other wellness services, which work wonderfully in tandem with Aikido. Learn about the various SERVICES available for athletes and aikidoka!
6) Further benefits for Members. Due-paying members of Falls Road Aikido get members-only benefits on the site, including access to instructional videos, private YouTube and Vimeo playlists, videos from quarterly seminars, belt tests, and more! Members can also access the subscription portal and pay their dues conveniently online.
These aren’t the only changes that have happened to the website, but these are among the most important! You can still register online for classes and other services.
Stick with us as we add more features in the future and make your online experience on the Falls Road Aikido site more user-friendly!